Passionate about education and helping to improve how we teach and learn.
- #sls13 2013 School Leadership Summit Academia AERA Arduino art collaboration connectivism creativity digital literacy Discussion Posts distance education Downtown Project Dweck education educational technology Elementary flow gamification global collaboration global learning Google+ grit growth mindset hackerspace Hackidemia Holly Clark immediacy Innovation iste13 Jenny Grant Rankin Kiera Wilmot Las Vegas Science & Technology Festival lifelong learning Maker makerspace Michelle Rhee mindset MOOCs online conference Online Discussions online education online teaching Pheo Martin PLN preservice teachers privacy Reflection research Research Gate screenshots Secondary social networking social networking sites social presence STEAM Stefania Druga STEM Steve Hargadon SYN Shop Tanya Avrith Teacher Education teacher presence teacher unions technology tenure TICAL Community Tony Hsieh Twitter video conferencing Video Post video posts Web 2.0 xMOOCs Zappos
- Have any #research or #evaluation needs? Contact @unlvcrea ! 9 hours ago
- @NBCNews @CBSNews @ABCNetwork @CNN @MSNBC we need to know more about what is going on in Puerto Rico. COME ON!! @ananavarro 3 weeks ago
- @AmericanAir cancel AA2898 already. NO ONE wants to get into Redmond at 3:00am. #moneygrubbers #flyerrights 2 months ago
- Was told by #albertsons employee that he would extract the crab meat for me. Making risotto and ready to add meat. https://t.co/3owAmBryqS 3 months ago
- Can't say it any better. twitter.com/CNNJason/statu… 3 months ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: social networking
(Link to study documentation and survey) This is a question that seems to get posted at least once during the education chats I participate in each week. After having discovered how easily one can connect with and learn from passionate … Continue reading →
I’m planning some of the changes I want to make this coming fall semester for my online teacher technology course. The curriculum concerns two viewpoints for my students, one as students of the course, but a second as teachers-to-be who … Continue reading →
I enrolled in Kevin Werbach’s 2012 Coursera Gamification course because I am interested in learning about anything that can be used as a tool to motivate people to learn; be they students or teachers. Little did I know it would … Continue reading →
Should social networking be a required part of the curriculum for preservice Teacher Technology courses?
Each semester there are always a few students in my Preparing Teachers to Use Technology course that have either never used social networking sites or have antipathy towards them. Given that I am an advocate of Constructivism as presented by … Continue reading →